1. the ear just finished wearing, in the process of wound healing, do not wear stainless steel jewelry;
2. in the wearing process, if there is time, it is best to always wipe with a fine flannel to keep the jewelry bright. Third, take off the jewelry when swimming or bathing, so as not to touch the sea water or pool water, the surface layer produces chemical changes.
3.If there is friction scratch on the surface of the product, it is easy to accelerate the oxidation of silver or metal. Therefore, when the surface of the product is oxidized to light brown or corroded by chloride (such as swimming pool water), please dispose of it promptly. 5. When the jewelry is not worn, please keep it sealed to avoid the surface luminosity weakening. 6. Regular wiping can also make the luminosity of this product lower.
4. When working in laundry, dishwashing and cooking, please remove the ring to avoid chemical or oil stains affecting its brightness.
5. When engaging in strenuous exercise or moving heavy objects, please try to avoid wearing this jewelry to avoid the occurrence of cracks and gemstones caused by friction and collision. In order to avoid the products that touch this fragrance, it is recommended. Wear this accessory after dressing up.
6.Avoid wearing in hot spring areas and sea areas to prevent changes in products due to exposure to sulfides. If you accidentally touch it, please wash it with plenty of water first. 10. The maintenance of pearl jewelry should avoid contact with acid and alkaline substances and high temperature, otherwise it will easily destroy its active ingredients.
7. Allergic skin, please be careful to wear jewelry. If skin irritation occurs during the wearing process, please stop wearing stainless steel jewelry immediately.
Nice to meet you！We will reply as soon as we receive your new information. E-mail：Jinglixin_tan@163.com